Welcome to Spooky-NightsUK.com - The Right Choice! offering Ghost Hunts at affordable prices at some of the UK's most haunted locations.

1. Are you a Sceptic, Believer or Sitting on the fence?
"Sitting on the fence. In the words of Fox Mulder - "I want to believe"!"

2. What is your favourite piece of equipment?
"Night Vision Cameras / Thermal Imaging"

3. What is your favourite venue so far?
"Yet to go on one."

4. What is the most memorable event you attended and why?
"Still to come! I have had one supernatural experience in my life - the night before I got married. As I walked from my front room to my kitchen in the doorway was a clear sweet smell of a certain kind of tobacco. I knew it instantly as the tobacco of my late grandfather. The smell was not apparent in either room - only the doorway and no smokers lived in the house."

5. Why would you recommend others to join us?
"I can gauge a lot from Gary and the people he has aboard and there's a very special vibe and a strong element of trust involved in the work the crew, organizers and mediums do."