Welcome to Spooky-NightsUK.com - The Right Choice! offering Ghost Hunts at affordable prices at some of the UK's most haunted locations.

Carolyne Vaughan

I have always been different since a child but I thought all people could see aura's around living things. I also thought that the adults could see the person standing by the door but I began to realise they could not. I call it a gift, others call it something different but I was born with this ability like others are born with the ability to draw, play the piano, cook and other amazing things. It all takes practice and determination and dedication to your chosen profession.

I only started trying my gift out 7 years ago when I met a lady at a party I was doing and it blossomed from there really. I soon started to see, hear and speak to the spirit world with help from my guide and the Arthur Findly College in Stansted. I enjoyed my time within the confines of the college as I knew then that I was not weird of alone but one of many peole with simular gifts to me. We all shared what we had and how we advanced them.

I do one to one readings, stage work, groups, charity work and I am a resident medium for spooky nights.com and enjoy every minute of it. I would like to say that nothing surprises me anymore with the spirit world as they are wonderous with all they do and can do, but i would be lying. They do surprise me, every single day and would not have it any other way.

Love and light to you all.

Carolyne