Welcome to Spooky-NightsUK.com - The Right Choice! offering Ghost Hunts at affordable prices at some of the UK's most haunted locations.

Debbie Dean - Resident Medium

I am a certificated medium as well as a tutor on the subject of mediumship and psychic development. I also used to run my own paranormal group. I have always had the ability to see spirit although as a child I thought everyone could do it. 

My interest in the Paranormal has always been with me since I can remember... I feel more at home in graveyards than my own home (does that sound wrong?)!

I met Gary a few years back and he asked if I would like to do some work for him... Somehow we lost touch, but I am delighted we are back on track. He is a genuine nice bloke and runs spooky-nightsUK.com with such a passion. I am really chuffed to be one of the Mediums in this great team and I look forward to many years as a part of spooky-nightsUK.com.

Debbie