Welcome to Spooky-NightsUK.com - The Right Choice! offering Ghost Hunts at affordable prices at some of the UK's most haunted locations.

Janet Simon - Team Leader

I have always been drawn towards the paranormal since I was a very young child and have sensed spirits and seen mists, shadows, and lights. My senses have developed a lot since I started paranormal investigations.

Spooky-NightsUK has played a big part in my development over the past 18 months, as it is on these investigations and meeting the people I have met that has helped me along. I joined spooky-nightsUK as a team leader after being a customer on a couple of investigations. I have 3 years experience in investigating and found Spooky-Nights to be the team for me! The locations are great, personal favourite being Old Nick Theatre in Gainsborough. Other groups I have investigated with work differently, not really giving you the chance to do much, where as spooky-nightsUK.com just let you get straight in there, work on your own or stay with a group.

I have met my guides and Angels more recently, during an ongoing development of mediumship, and have started to pass messages over to people from their loved ones. I only knew I could do this over the last 6 months and I only joined Spooky-Nights to be an investigator... funny how things turn out eh?!


Janet