Welcome to Spooky-NightsUK.com - The Right Choice! offering Ghost Hunts at affordable prices at some of the UK's most haunted locations.

Graham Dawson - Team Leader


My interest in ghost hunting and the spirit world come from a fear of death and a need to know there is somewhere to move on to when my time comes. 

I was introduced to Spooky Nights by a friend, and have since attended many events in the search for evidence of the spirit world. I have also attended some mediumship development courses with some success, however this is ongoing in search of more evidence for my own satisfaction, hoping to develop things further in the near future.

Spooky-nightsUK.com is a great vehicle to explore the world spirit because nothing is rigged so whatever you experience is happening and you can decide for yourself if it is paranormal or not, there is a vast number of tools and devices for detecting paranormal activity and Spooky-nightsUK.com supply them all for you to use.

I cant say which venue has been the best for me because every one has been different and i love the whole experience of the events where ever they are, I have personally witnessed Tapping, bangs,table tipping, stones being thrown, and temperature changes . Also I've used ouija board and EVP with amazing results.


Its always good to have some sceptics on an event and watch their faces when they witness something that they cant explain. I love the events and would recommend them to to anyone.


Graham