Welcome to Spooky-NightsUK.com - The Right Choice! offering Ghost Hunts at affordable prices at some of the UK's most haunted locations.

Dave Williams - Team Leader

My story begins in 1983 and a never to be forgotten holiday in Spain. Up until that moment I can't say I had an awareness of spirit but something happened on that holiday that changed that for good.
This made me want to know more so I spent many years looking for the answer, which eluded me until I discovered the spiritualist church in the mid 90s. Once I had found the church things changed dramatically. I sat in circle and embarked on a 3 year spiritualist exponents course. 


For the past 8 years I have served churches, done theatre and stage mediumship as well as private readings and running 2 development groups. My involvement with the paranormal started when a group, that a friend of mine belonged to, had a medium pull out on the day of an event. My friend got on the phone and asked me to go along and the rest is history, as they say. 

I have been involved with Spooky-NightsUK.com for two years now. I met Gary when he got involved with a fund raising event, in Gloucestershire, for the nephew of a very good friend of mine. I was there to do a mediumship demo. I have loved every second of my time with Spooky-Nights and I've been to some great locations. 

My paranormal and spiritual work has given me the opportunity to work with some wonderful people (including my fellow team members). I have also had the chance to do media work on both tv and radio (for which I have the perfect face!). I am currently working on a new tv project. 

Away from the paranormal world I do have a weird confession. I am a Walsall fan. Now come on that is quite unusual and quite freaky!

Dave