Welcome to Spooky-NightsUK.com - The Right Choice! offering Ghost Hunts at affordable prices at some of the UK's most haunted locations.

Helen Clarke - Resident Medium

I am one of the mediums for Spooky-nights and really enjoy the investigations. I`ve always had an interest in the spiritual side of life but only started to sense the spirit world for myself six years ago. I knew when spirit were close but was unsure how to communicate with them, so I joined a development circle and haven`t looked back since. 

I went on my first ghost hunt eighteen months ago and would definitely say that the paranormal side of things has helped with my spiritual development. As well as the paranormal investigations, I also do private readings and have recently started to serve the spiritualist churches which has always been a dream of mine. 

I would recommend anyone with an interest in the paranormal to come along on a Spooky-nights event, as we encourage everyone to experience things for themselves plus there`s plenty of paranormal equipment at hand. There`s no pressure from the crew to do anything that you don`t feel comfortable with. Everyone that comes on a Spooky-nights event are always protected so there`s no fear of taking a spook home with you which is what a lot of people fear. So why not come along and join us? Many of our customers come back time after time.

Helen