Welcome to Spooky-NightsUK.com - The Right Choice! offering Ghost Hunts at affordable prices at some of the UK's most haunted locations.

Lisa Curchin - Team Leader

I became Interested in the Paranormal after a car crash I was involved in at 16. I cannot explain what happened but while my friend was driving (way too fast) something whispered to me to hold on, I put my seatbelt on and seconds later we were upside down in a ditch. Ever since I've wondered what or who it was that warned me and questioned whether I really did hear it. I then went on to do my own investigations at a local church which was rumoured to be haunted. I even started writing a book which I may one day finish! My interested in the paranormal has since developed into a passion for Demonolgy which I find a scary yet fascinating subject to study.

Joining Spooky Nights came after an evening spent with spooky-nightsUK resident medium Jane Davidson, I witnessed things and heard things i could not explain, she mentioned spooky nights and I decided to go along, it only took one event to be hooked, I am fairly skeptical but every event seems to offer me new evidence I cannot explain.

When I'm not hunting ghosts I can usually be found cooking, training down the gym or training dogs.

Lisa