Welcome to Spooky-NightsUK.com - The Right Choice! offering Ghost Hunts at affordable prices at some of the UK's most haunted locations.

Charlotte Smith - Team Leader

Over the past few years I have been a fan of watching programmes about ghost hunts on tv. I started to become more and more intrigued as to how the activity happens so decided to investigate about available ghost hunts in the city. 

I moved to the minster precinct in Peterborough and found that in my flat some things just didn't seem 'right'. I went on the local ghost walk around Peterborough city centre, which was good but you didn't get the opportunity to search for activity yourself.

A friend of mine told me about spooky-nightsUK.com so I went on a medium night where a fab medium called Jane Davidson got in contact with my grandad and told me things about him that she would never have known. This made me even more intrigued so I started to become a regular customer on the spooky-nights ghost hunts. I visited many venues and experienced lots of activity. 

It was after going on many events that Gary approached me and asked me if I would be interested in becoming one of the team members. I was very excited about this offer as it meant that I would be able to share my enthusiasm about the paranormal with others as a team leader. 

This is where you find me now, I am really looking forward to sharing the amazing experiences that spooky-nightsUK.com has to offer with members of the public that share the same interests. What you see is what you get. We are a team that allows the public to get 'hands-on' with all of the equipment and do their own investigations. We are there for assistance, guidance and to join in the experiences.

I will look forward to meeting you all on your spooky-nights experiences.

Charlotte