Welcome to Spooky-NightsUK.com - The Right Choice! offering Ghost Hunts at affordable prices at some of the UK's most haunted locations.

Karen Campbell

My interest in spiritual beliefs began 15 years ago when i went to my first ever pyschic fair, just for fun and went to a lady who i thought was going to read my palm and tell me my fortune.

I was gobsmacked when this total stranger said I have a lady here, something about roses and died of a stomach complaint - she had connected to my Grandma Rose who died of stomach cancer - at this point i had tears rolling down my cheeks (I didnt even know what a medium was or did until then), and then she proceeded to give me so much evidence that she had connected to my grandma. That ladys name was June Bloomfield and I regularly went all the way to Braintree for readings for many years after that until recently when she retired. She was my inspiration and I wanted to be able to do what she did, so set about going on psychic workshops, development weekends where I have had some of my best moments and met great like minded people. 

I also started going on ghost hunts and have picked up on things that have been historically confirmed, developed my psychic skills along the way and had a few scary moments as well. I attended my first spooky nights events in March 2010 and was impressed at how professionally run the events are, how the customers get to use a wide range of equipment, choose what they would like to do and at half the price of some of the other ghost hunting outfits around. I became a team leader in September and really enjoy going on events and helping other people in finding out more about the paranormal world in a safe constructive way.

Karen