Welcome to Spooky-NightsUK.com - The Right Choice! offering Ghost Hunts at affordable prices at some of the UK's most haunted locations.

Jane Davidson - Resident Medium

I am one of the resident mediums for spooky-nights and love every minute of it. I have always been interested in the spirit world in fact since I was a child. I saw my little sister and spoke to her 2 weeks after she had been tragically killed in a car accident. This event has changed my life and as I got older my interest in the paranormal increased until such time I went on a seminar run by the TV medium Tony Stockwell.

That was the first of many thankfully and it has led to me doing the work I do today. Along the way I have met some wonderful people and experienced things that leave me in no doubt at all that life continues after physcial death. I don't just believe 'I know' it to be true. I thoroughly enjoy work for Gary and the spooky-nights team. Gary runs a tight ship always with the customers comfort in mind. Nothing is ever manufactured even if it means a quiet night on a paranormal level. I also love the fact Gary has so much equipment for the customers to use alongside his experienced team leaders and mediums. All in all a great crew and a great Company to go out with. Come along and join us. You won;t be disappointed.

Jane


Jane is responsible for some of the team leaders, and even a fellow resident medium coming aboard http://spooky-nightsUK.com. We are very fortunate to have all the resident mediums but time and time again, Jane's name is featured for her accuracy and detail and holds high regard amongst her peers.

Andy