Welcome to Spooky-NightsUK.com - The Right Choice! offering Ghost Hunts at affordable prices at some of the UK's most haunted locations.

John Gilbert - Resident Medium

I am always believed in spirit and the afterlife. I believe that this life is just a journey across many times and universes, a quest or thirst for knowledge. 

I decided to start going to a development circle about 5 years ago after a friend with whom I worked with told me that I was surrounded by spirit and they were trying to get my attention. I told her I kept getting these cold rushes on my back, arms and legs as though someone had just threw a pail of icy cold water on them. She informed me it was spririt. 

It was at this time that she brought through with a very accurate and clear discription of my partner who had died a couple of years earlier right down to his illness and cause of death. I was completely gobsmacked at how correct she was. My friend then introduced me to the spiritualist church in Leicester where I joined an awareness class and found that once I attuned myself to the energies I was learning pretty quickly. 

After about a year I was invited to a development circle. I have had a couple of teachers and now am with fellow spooky-nightsUK.com resident medium Jane Davidson who has made things a lot clearer for me and with whom I came on my very first ghost hunt with and thoroughly enjoyed it. I find it really gets the adrenaline pumping! I do not find spirit the scary part, it's the living that spook me especially when they start shrieking!!!

Gary from spooky-nightsUK.com asked me to join the crew towards the beginning of 2010 and I have not looked back since. I love the fact that Gary provides all this equipment that the customers can use and see them working for themselves and the fact that nothing at all is rigged, as you hear with so many other ghosthunting groups. They are all a very friendly and helpful bunch and we have been to some fantastic places. Looking to the future we have even more fantastic venues to visit and I for one am looking forward to them immensely!

Come along, join the fun....if you dare!!

John